Monday, September 13, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggity jig

It feels great to be back home. We owe my parents so much. They made it possible for us to take our Scotland vacation. I'm not sure how we will ever repay them! They're the best. Quinn sure was sad to see them go....and I mean really sad...I think he wanted them to take him with him. Jeff and I are hoping that he'll decide in the next day or so that he forgives us for leaving him.

Our first walk as a family in a month!

Quinny and Nana enjoying some Quinn video time

Bye bye Nana and Ervin! Safe travels. We'll miss you!


OK, posting marathon finished....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Wonderful photos, Al. Makes me want to go to Scotland tomorrow.

Colleen and Andy said...

Oh my gosh. Quinn is growing up so fast. What a great looking boy he is!!