Monday, September 27, 2010

16 Month Shenanigans

Since I'm currently between jobs I have lots of time to hang out with Quinn. We've been trying to fill up our days with fun activities. Just today we signed up for swim lessons at the YMCA. They start next week and I'm looking forward to it (hopefully he'll like it too). Up until this weekend (HOT!!) we'd been having some nice weather and have been spending lots of time outside on the deck/patio. I think this is a fine photo of the little monster...

We've recently put up a few hummingbird feeders and we've been having lots of fun watching the different males fight for sole use of the feeder. Guess we'll have to keep adding more and more. Even Quinn has been enjoying the show.

Before the weather took a turn for the HOT Quinn got the chance to model his sweater from Scotland. His latest thing is climbing on everything....including his push toys. We've had many wipe outs. Here he is taking advantage of a shoebox that we neglected to put away.

A friend of mine from work was nice enough to invite us to the San Diego Botanical Gardens last week. We met her with her two kids (Holden, 2 and Daisy, 3 months) and had a great morning exploring a new place!

They had lots of things to climb on, to dig in, to splash around....we had multiple clothing changes during our short 3 hours there.

The boys playing in the bamboo forest

The "river" in the children's garden (I had a hard time pulling Quinn away from this one)


Before we even got back on the highway...

1 comment:

ervin houston said...

Don't ever cut his hair!