The boys hit Sea World last weekend. I really am not a fan of the place, but it is what it is and the kids enjoyed themselves. Today Q and I took a quick trip to the zoo (no photos) and it's such a nicer environment. The zoo I love the support...Sea World, not so much.
But I do love to see the belugas. What beautiful animals!
They all lined up at one point. They must have been getting fed.
This one came up to the window and seemed to be checking people out
Driving the boat
Sea Lion
The best part of sea world is the kids play area. We spent the bulk of our time here watching the boys run around and play with blocks.
In other news Q has successfully transitioned into his toddler bed. Turning the bed around so the rail was out towards the room made all the difference. He seems to think that he's contained and does not attempt to climb out anymore.







No comments:
Post a Comment