I discovered Quinn's
school one day while I was working for US Fish and Wildlife Service mapping cactus in Navajo Canyon. As I was navigating my way across the prickly hillside I heard the sound of laughter. I looked across the canyon to see a gaggle of toddlers from the preschool on the canyon's rim making their way down the path into the canyon. I thought it was great that the teachers of the school use the outdoors as another classroom for these kids, and I made a point of writing down the name of the school when I was finished so I could look it up when I got home.
Well, 6 months later and now Quinn is one of those kids exploring the world around him in the classroom, on the playground, and in the canyon. The first hike of the school year was last week and I was one of the parents who volunteered to help out. Even though it was a first for this group they had a great time! What a great group of kids! We are looking forward to many more canyon hikes to come!
 |
| Group Shot |
 |
| Madden and Oliver running through the thistles |
 |
| Q with his 2 favorite girls (Toby and Bella) |
 |
| I just love this one :) |
1 comment:
So adorable!
Post a Comment