Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tybee Island on a warm December morning

We arrived in Savannah on Tuesday evening.  As we headed towards the airport exit Quinn spied Nana and Gogo on the other side of security.  He pointed excitedly, squirmed to get down, and ran through the crowd of people and into Nana's arms.  It was a fun reunion to witness!  

We had a rainy day Wednesday, but today is beautiful, sunny and in the 70s.  It was a perfect morning for a trip to the beach!  I didn't expect that Quinn would want to get in the water, but it didn't take long before he was asking to get nekid so he could get in with Dad.  



Lots of dolphins were out VERY close to shore!





 Snacktime on the pier


1 comment:

Amy E Stewart said...

Totally great. I miss you and your family and I love naked kiddo ocean shots. No kid should have to wear his diaper into the sea. . .

Wish everyone a Merry Christmas from me and hugs all around. :) xoxo-A