Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Amazing Christmas Stockings!

 I've been on the search for a quilted stocking for Q since his first Christmas.  I'd previously found a few that were okay, but they didn't really jump out at me at being the perfect stocking...until now.  I stumbled upon this Etsy store.  After many emails back and forth with the artist (and marine biologist!), Kim, we decided upon a design for Quinn's stocking and she just sent me the pictures this morning.  I LOVE it!  The back of the stocking is kelp.  I asked her at the last minute if she could put some kelp on it, because as some of you may remember, this is what we referred to Quinn before he was born....he was our little Kelp.  Silly, yes, but it is what it is and we have several kelp decorations in his bedroom.  :)  Anyway, had to put the kelp on the back, because penguins and kelp don't really go together.  :)  The most exciting thing is that we've got two more stockings coming!  She's making ones for Jeff and me too!








1 comment:

Amy Mitchell said...

Wow! Very cool!! Cooper does not have a special one yet :-(