Saturday, July 2, 2011

June

I've been terrible about posting lately.  Things have been busy bordering on chaotic, but we have managed to take a few photos that I thought I could post.  Quinn is becoming a 2-year-old, expressing his strong will, throwing the occasional tantrum, and charming us with his sly smile.  He's still in love with his wooden trains (and all things trains), is becoming a much more accomplished climber, loves to slide and swing (in my lap) at the park, and is learning to enjoy hide and seek.  He loves to dance to Florence and the Machine and is learning to sing the ABC song.  All in all life is pretty good.  

Here are a few shots of the charmer one evening out on the deck:





One of our new favorite games, Hide and Seek:



A recent hike into Navajo Canyon:





Our Sunday ritual walk to the Livingroom Cafe for breakfast.  Quinn now carries his own toys.

Last weekend we went to a cookout at Uncle Bruce and Aunt Denalda's house.  Q LOVED the pool!

3 comments:

Diane said...

Long awaited and vastly enjoyed by the adoring grandparents!

Jennifer said...

He just keeps getting cuter doesn't he? I love hide and seek at this age. Hide the same place every time or just hide their faces and think you can't see them! So sweet.

Amy E Stewart said...

i love that during hide and seek, he had one red sock and one green. not matching is an incredibly important skill to hone right from the start!