Sunday, April 17, 2011

Phone Photos...

I've not been a very good blogger as of late, have I?  Things have been busy - again!  I've gone back to work for USGS, Quinn has gotten and passed along to Jeff and me another cold, Jeff has been at the International Sea Turtle Symposium meeting all week, and he's been entertaining people who are in town for the meeting.  Things will slow down after today.  I haven't gotten out the real camera, but I probably take daily photos with my phone and every once in a while will think to download them to the computer.  What follows is a smattering of photos from the past month or so:

Hiking in the canyon near the house

The yard is starting to fill out!!  Check out all the wildflowers that are coming up!

The tunnel at the zoo....Q is really into tunnels right now

Mama and Kiddo matching shoes

After his flu and colds he's been lazy and has preferred being carried in the backpack.

The gorillas on our weekly trip to the Zoo

Awww....cousin bonding time after lunch last week

Trying on daddy's shoes

1 comment:

Diane said...

Love the cousins bonding!! Sooo cute!