wow. . . that's gorgeous. i've been gardening the last two days. . . but all the plants of my youth: peonies and herbs and apple trees and hostas. but you get to play with the spaceman flowers of the wild wild west. awesome job!!!!
cool!! I hope to have some before after pics soon too!! Some of the plants I transplanted into my newly dug flower bed are blooming right now! Great to see some color. Your flowers were so vivid! Love them.
3 comments:
wow. . . that's gorgeous. i've been gardening the last two days. . . but all the plants of my youth: peonies and herbs and apple trees and hostas. but you get to play with the spaceman flowers of the wild wild west. awesome job!!!!
cool!! I hope to have some before after pics soon too!! Some of the plants I transplanted into my newly dug flower bed are blooming right now! Great to see some color. Your flowers were so vivid! Love them.
front yard looks great!!
Post a Comment