Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We had such a nice day today! Jeff and I both got up before Quinn, had banana pancakes for breakfast, and a relaxing time cooking a few dishes at home before going over to Jeff's mom's house for the gathering. We had great food and great company! It was really nice to spend the day with Jeff's family and good friends. I amazingly actually remembered to bring my camera, but didn't manage to take any photos of the food or of any of us enjoying the food....looks like all I managed to capture were pictures of the boys (shocker).

This was a fun game: Jeff running full speed around the yard with the boys in tow.



Our boy looking quite dapper

Cousin Ky looking smashing in green

The brown-eyed duo

They're finally starting to play together a little bit more

Cruisin'


I'm so very thankful for my beautiful baby boy, for my wonderful husband, for my amazing family and my fabulous friends. Thanks to all of you for always being there and for being the incredible people you are!

2 comments:

Jess Wallace said...

Awesome pics! Quinn is totally handsome... We miss you guys. Glad you had a great thanksgiving, we all have a lot to be grateful for...

Colleen and Andy said...

Happy Thanksgiving guys! We miss you!! Wish we all could have been together for the holiday. Looks like you had much nicer weather than we did. Did you eat outside? It rained here all day long. Brrr. Can't wait to see you all sometime soon!!