It was great to have my parents here for a few days. They managed to find some time for a visit between my brother's graduation (Congrats Andy!!) and a friend's wedding. Quinn really soaked up the attention (will post a pretty humorous video soon)...
Quinn loves his Nana.

On my day off we went to Cabrillo National Monument, where we did a short hike and checked out some tide pools.

Handsome as ever, Dad observes the action from above the cliffs.

Jeff introduces a couple of girls and Quinn to a little crab.

There were some amazing rock formations along the coast.

The family, minus me

Mom, modeling in front of some pretty cool erosion patterns in the rock.

Once we arrived at the point we noticed an awesome tall ship sailing out. We later learned that it was a military ship from ??Brazil?? on its way to Hawaii.

I'm free I'm free!

A little QT with "Bourbon"

1 comment:
I bet they were so thrilled to see Q ...and you two of course!
Post a Comment