Friday, June 4, 2010

June Already???

How time flies when you're really busy. We spent the holiday weekend fighting a nasty illness. Quinn had conjunctivitis and an ear infection while mom and dad had something more akin to strep throat. We ended up all being on antibiotics and we're finally feeling better.

Upon his recovery we thought it time to make the little man start earning his keep around here. We've started with having him sweep the kitchen floor. He doesn't seem to mind.

I had to share a photo of him in this cute little hat that used to be my dad's...it won't fit him for too much longer.

This is kinda funny...we've been feeding Quinn blueberries for dessert recently. They're kinda messy so I thought I'd try another berry (thinking it'd be less mess). Silly me for choosing blackberries! This was the result. Brings back images from nature films of lions with their prey.

Oh, but the boy loves his berries so guess we'll just stick with our after dinner bathtime routine. :)

No comments: