What a good weekend! Saturday Jeff and I made a big push to put the house together and finally got things up on the walls and put down a couple of our rugs...it's amazing how much more like home it feels now

I even let him keep that candle thingy on the wall...we'll have to see how long I can take it. :)



Quinn even helped by cleaning the kitchen floor

OK, just kidding. He was just trying to show off for his friend Quin who came over with her brother, her parents and a few other friends for drinks on Saturday night.

Sunday we visited Grammy for some fun in the backyard sun. Qbert is mastering standing and today stood up on his own a couple of times. This is his latest move. It's how the cool guys greet each other. "Yo Daddy-O"








1 comment:
House looks great! Welcome back to entertaining. And, as usual, great pictures of Quinn.
Post a Comment