Our next stop was Joshua Tree National Park. We spent two days in the area exploring as much as we could. We had a great time and even got a chance to do a wee bit of birding.
Joshua trees

We did a late afternoon/evening hike to 49 Palms Oasis. We were racing with the sunset and weren't sure we would be able to complete the hike, but once we came up over the ridge and saw the oasis below we decided we had to go for it. Have I mentioned yet how much Quinny enjoyed hiking??? He was all smiles the whole weekend...flirting with everyone we passed on the trail and full of giggles for mama.









3 comments:
Family portrait???? Oh yeah, behind all those glasses and and sun protection, I guess that is the Moore family. I am so glad you are all so happy. It really shows in Quinn's face. What a cutie!!!! take care.
we will talk soon
I love all of the pictures. Can't wait to come and visit.
Great photos! Looks like you are living the good life!
Post a Comment