Thursday, February 11, 2010

9 Months Old

Quinn has discovered his legs! He's finally up on all fours and has also started pulling himself up onto anything that will support his weight.


We've had some challenges over the past month or so: Sleep (or the lack of it) has been a bit of a problem. (Those of you who recall my boasting about how great our 2 month old slept can say, "I told you so" now!) I'm hoping that teething has been the primary issue, as he's gotten 6 teeth in the past month (working on # 8), but whatever it is, I'm hoping to find a solution soon. We've had a great day today, so fingers crossed that the good luck continues. :)



Other news is that he seems to really enjoy saying mamamama over and over again. I'm not sure whether it's actually directed at me, but he says it a LOT. He also says dadadadada and naynaynay (which makes him laugh if you repeat it to him).



He loves to make clicking sounds with his tongue and do his "blub blub blub". His favorite game is taking Merlin's toys out of his mouth. So far Merlin has been a fairly good sport. He's also learned a trick from Merlin...running around with a sock in his mouth. He stuffs his socks in his mouth and goes about his business. It's pretty funny (at least we think so...)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that he is 9 months already!! He is getting so big. I miss you!!
Lori

Colleen and Andy said...

This is a great post Al! I love all the pictures and your writing. It's great to hear of Q's latest developments. The fact that he's eating socks is hilarious!
Colleen

Amy E Stewart said...

and these are the pictures that you save to show his girlfriends in high school some day. if only babies knew. . . so cute!