He's really smiling now. Jeff caught a glimpse of one as he was smiling at his favorite thing....the Brant painting on the wall...he's going to be a bird lover!

We've been spending more and more time in the babyhawk. He seems to enjoy it more now that he's getting big enough to actually see out of it.

Peeking...

He's been working those neck muscles and is getting good at holding his head up high!

Touchdown

Napping with "Wow Wow" (pronounced vow vow) the protector watching over him. Wow wow was my favorite childhood stuffed animal. Wow wow is what a dog says in Germany.

High fashion. We are so color coordinated!
2 comments:
Oh, it is hard to leave them at first. I remember I would bring Brenna to work at first, but when I started leaving her with the sitter I could never stay the full day. Now I look forward to work as a time to kind of recharge and remind myself of the many other roles I have in life, sometimes the mommy role can overtake everthing else. And I only work 15 -20 hrs/week so I'm not away much.
Loving the pictures of Quinn, he is such a cute little man, so handsome! Also love the cloth diaper. My friend Brook (her blog link is on my blog) just adopted and the baby is 2 months old,she is doing cloth diapers too and did a blog post on it.
He is amazing! So much to say!! And yes, I may have to send the Q some matching outfits! Poor kid is gonna have a complex!! xoxo
Post a Comment