Quinn took his first road trip last week to go visit Uncle Ando, Aunt Colleen and Biggy. We arrived in time for Biggy's birthday dinner. We did lots of visiting during the days and spent lots of time watching Quinn eat during the evenings. We saw lots of folks I hadn't seen in years and years.
Here he is with Colleen and Andy

Quinn finally cooperated and was happy for Uncle Ando

Lizzie, Mom and Dad

Biggy

With Lizzie

Mom teaching Dad and Biggy how to prune the shrubs

Bored on the 12 hour trip I discovered that our little point and shoot has a continuous shooting mode where it takes 16 photos in one frame. I took a BUNCH of these, but will refrain from posting all of them. :)

1 comment:
It was so great to meet Quinn and see you Alex. We miss you guys already!
Post a Comment