Thursday, December 16, 2010

One Year Later

Who says baby clothes last only a few months?? At the time I even had to laugh at myself for purchasing Quinn a pair of Patagonia capilene long undies (could not resist), but that was 14 months ago and the kid is still wearing them!!! Sure, they're getting tight in the thighs, but they are still great for keeping him toasty in cool weather and make great jammies.


The kid and I are getting ready to embark on a solo cross-county adventure. We're off to visit friends in NC and then headed to Savannah (where Jeff will be joining us). I'm a tad nervous about traveling alone with him, but hopefully he'll be a trooper and not disrupt the plane!

December has been an exciting month! First "Auntie Em" came to visit and then I went back to work. It's been an adjustment getting used to seeing less of Quinn, but he's enjoying his Daddy-time and getting to spend afternoons with Grammy. Daycare will start up again after the holidays. I have mixed feelings about working, but overall am enjoying being outdoors and meeting some new people.

Quinn's latest: LOVES the Moon, Stars, and Earth and enjoys going to sleep each night gazing up at the moon and stars on his ceiling. He discovered the Earth on a trip to the aerospace museum with Dad and has been pointing out photos of the Earth ever since.

2 comments:

Jaime Shea said...

OMG, those socks just won't die!!! LOL

Glad your flight was wonderful today. Q is such a champ. :-) Have a great time in NC and Savannah. I'll miss you on Christmas but I'm happy for you and your side of the fam. xoxoxo

Jaime Shea said...

Umm, I was hoping you would have updated the blog with pics from your trip thus far... waiting... xo