Monday, October 11, 2010

17 Months

I can't believe we're almost at the year.5 mark already! My how time flies...now if he would just learn to communicate already!! We're beginning to experience tantrums. Luckily they're usually short-lived. He's saying more and more words every day, but still no "Mama"! It's making me crazy! He says Dada, up, yes, no, uh oh, hi, bye, turtle, hot (favorite word right now, but with an "s" on the end - "hots"), go, boat, bird, ball, all done, whoa, outside, ice, balloon. He also makes a multitude of animal noises (snake, cow, cat, dog, rooster, lion, tiger, elephant, duck, monkey/gorilla, owl.)

He's also learning to climb. That would include climbing into things like the dog toy basket. He got stuck.

The cat scratcher is another current favorite

Here are just a few photos that I took the other day when we were playing outside. With the exception of the butcher job I did on his bangs he still has not had a real haircut. It may have to happen soon, as the mullet is getting pretty long!




1 comment:

ervin houston said...

How could you possibly cut that hair??