Cape Cod lighthouse

Quinn hanging out on the coast looking for Eiders

The Falmouth square was all decorated for Christmas

Quinn wanted to pose with the reindeer

We also had a bit of downtime in the hotel.

Quinn had his first birding adventure on the cape. He got bundled up and spent a few hours looking for sea ducks. It was great! I heard that Eiders could be seen in the area during the winter so I made it my goal to find one.

...and I was rewarded! Here's a shot of a male stretching his wings in the rising sun.

After Woods Hole we drove to Connecticut to spend some time with Erin and Jamie. They took us out for a great breakfast before we had to get on the road again.

Quinn the lumberjack

We stopped in to see Kenli again on our way back through DC. We had a leisurely morning with her before she had to run off to yoga.

Lots of driving makes you crazy.

We had a great trip, but we're happy to be back home!

1 comment:
Wow! Don't know which picture of the Wunderkind I like better. Checking out the Eiders is cool, but so is the lumberjack. Even the pic of him with unshaven Dad is cool. Can't wait to see him (and his mom and dad) in a couple weeks.
How many states (incl. D.C.) does he have now?
Post a Comment