It's been a while since we posted any photos. We've been so busy that we've barely even taken any. I've started working 2 jobs - I'm still working at the Coastal Reserve, but am also doing some of the sea turtle sampling that I've done for the past two years. That has required a bit of a schedule adjustment and has (coincidentally?) occurred at the same time that Quinn has decided to start waking up at 2-3 am for a feeding. As a result mama is very tired...Dad too since he's still trying to put in a full work week while staying at home with BQ when I'm away. We've managed to take a few photos that I thought I'd finally share.
Here's Quinn snoozing on our bed....fashionable as ever!
Welcome Eli Besch!!! Quinn's newest friend arrived on the scene recently. Here is Eli with Allison on our recent outing to the wine bar.

No comments:
Post a Comment